When: Thursday, May 29, 2014, 7-8:30pm
Where: Trinity Recreation Centre on Crawford, room tba
Friends Fall Park meeting was held Monday, 7pm to 8:30pm at the Rec Centre in the main floor activity room.
--> Download Minutes here: FoTBP Oct 7 2013_Minutes.pdf
Come get updates on our activities; Adopt-a-tree, green house, farmers market, Park Day, playground and more. Also; what about that bike rack poll?, slack line poles and illegal vendors? Have any questions, observations, concerns, would like to get involved with sustaining our lovely urban park? Then, this is the meeting to check out.
Everyone welcome! Below is agenda. Items arriving tonight not on agenda, will be placed under 'new business'. thanks!
Friends of Trinity Bellwoods - Fall Park Meeting
March 7th, 2013
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm Trinity Recreation Centre
Steering Committee Reports (5 min each = 30 minutes total)
- Introductions by meeting Chair – Sian
- Social media – Carolyn
- Farmers’ Market – Carolyn
- Adopt-a-tree – Sian
- Greenhouse – Elizabeth Willing
Park Business (Each item is a 5 min followed by Q&A = 60 mins total)
- Bike rack at Queen/Gorevale, our website poll
- Illegal vendors in park – Sian/Brian Green
- Slack lines, general – Bgreen
- Path maintenance – Marco/Layton
- Homegrown National Park Ranger update - Aidan
- new governance model for Friends? – Patricia
- Gibson House, tree, renos update
- Park Day plans? Mulch, bulbs…
- Events in park – Carolyn
- Need for new rink schedule (Anna/Chris following up)
- Projexity – Marisa Bernstein
When: Monday, June 17, 2013 from 7pm - 8:30p,
Where: Rec Centre in the park, 2nd floor PW55 Room (just beside the elevators)
I. STEERING COMMITTEE REPORTS (30 Minutes)
1) Introductions by Chair (Patricia) - 5 min.
2) Website & Twitter Update (Carolyn and Leigh) - 2 min.
3) Farmer's Market (Carolyn) - 5 min.
4) Adopt-a-tree update (Michaelle) - 2 min.
5) Green House update (Anna or Gene) - 5 min.
II. PARK BUSINESS (45 Minutes)
6) Tree removal/Gibson House Construction UPDATE (Lisa K)
7) Yoga, Health, Wellness Fair - (Marcus McLean
8) Toronto’s Homegrown National Park project - UPDATE (Aidan)
9) Corporate promo in the park -- good or bad? (Brian G/Park Supervisor)
10) Proposal for a permanent skateboard space in the park - is there support? (Ariel Stagni)
11) Getting our group charitable status, a real Brd of Directors, etc - is it time? (Patricia)
III. OTHER BUSINESS (15 Minutes)
(Up to you)