May 4th is the first day of the market! It’s a soft opening – not all vendors will be there.
After that every Tuesday rain or shine May 4th to October 26, 2021
Business is still not as usual. It’s reload/repeat of the COVID model we ran last season.
Top 10 Safety Rules for coming to market.
- IF YOU FEEL UNWELL, PLEASE GO HOME
- SEND ONLY 1 SHOPPER INSIDE
- SANITIZE HANDS AT ENTRANCE
- COVER UP NOSE & MOUTH
- STICK TO THE ONE-WAY PEDESTRIAN FLOW
- STAY 6FT APART FROM OTHERS
- MINIMIZE BROWSING & NO LINGERING
- NO EATING IN THE MARKET
- NO PETS OR BIKES IN THE MARKET
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING IN MARKET
Please be patient and take no offense to volunteers that may gently remind you of the Top 10.